Great for smoothies! – Imported from Honduras
Irish Seamoss is anti-viral and packs 90 of the 102 minerals your body is comprised of! Features 15 essential minerals; including selenium, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Fights iron deficiency and aids joint and nutrient support.
Directions on prepping/making Seamoss Gel:
- Weigh 2oz of Seamoss to use for your amount size
- Rinse off the Seamoss in a bowl of Spring water by lightly squeezing, massaging or rubbing off any sand and natural dirt from the Seamoss
- Move the Seamoss from the rinsing bowl into a new bowl with fresh Spring Water and let it soak for 6-12 hours. After it's done soaking, the Seamoss will look thicker.
- Place the soaked Seamoss into a dry bowl and use culinary scissors to cut the Seamoss into smaller pieces to avoid issues with your blender; if you don't cut it then it wont blend correctly and could potentially damage your blender. (*This is especially important if you're using a cheaper blender)
- Insert the cut-up Seamoss into your blender with 1/4 cup of water and blend on high for 1-2 minutes for the first phase of blending
- Insert 3/4 cup of water as the last phase and blend on high until it is completely liquefied to finish the gel mixture (should be a thick consistency; not too watery)
- Store into a glass mason jar and refrigerate
*Please be advised: A strict Alkaline Diet is required for maximum effectiveness; otherwise, you'll neutralize the effects or only reap minimal benefits. View our Nutritional Guide here.
*Safe for children under 13 years old
Formula was created by Victor's father, Alfredo "Dr. Sebi" Bowman. – This original and unique formula is a proprietary blend and may contain ingredients not listed here.